Software company, Pivotal, held a two-day event to bring people together from their offices around the world. They invited us to create a magical team building and tooling session. The aim was to connect people who didn’t know each other. And to improve facilitation skills as many of the participants run workshops – internally and for clients.
Pivotal: facilitating magic
”Great experience and loads of fun! Plus valuable insights that go beyond the magic to reflect on challenges at work.
- Use the power of storytelling to connect with your audience
- Learn active listening to be more empathetic
- Practice confidence building exercises
- Implement constructive feedback techniques
- Understand the power of illusion
- List insights to help reflect on challenges at work